Sunday, June 8, 2008

Week One

So each day I jotted down notes about what I did with my hair and how much water I had and the vitamins I took. So here is my first week trying to grow out my hair...


Week 1

Sunday-took all necessary vitamins. Scrubbed hair with warm water and followed with BioInfusion Naturals Rosemary Mint Conditioner. After shower, used Biotera Leave-In, Frizz-Ease hair serum, L.A. Looks Cashmere Curls, and La Bella Lots of Curls Gel. Followed with a small portion of Marc anthony Strictly Curls Curl defining lotion. Dried with diffuser. Did hot oil treatment using Hot Six Oil for one hour in the evening. After using the oil, I love how soft my hair is feeling. Scrubbed hair with water and followed with BioInfusion Eucalyptus and Lavender Conditioner. Afterwards, used Biotera Leave-In and used a thick hair clip to put in a bun for the rest of the evening. My hair is feeling quite clean despite going the day poo-less. I am very pleased with that and hopeful that this will help with the frizz problem I have been having the past few days. Drank 54 ounces of water. Tomorrow I hope to drink at least 70. I plan to wrap my hair in a t shirt to sleep in.

Monday-took all necessary vitamins. Washed hair with a very small amount of shampoo because my hair was left oily from the treatment and followed with BioInfusion Naturals Rosemary Mint Conditioner. I noticed that after doing the oil, it was very easy to get the shampoo through my hair. I was able to stretch a small bit a long way, which I can never do. Plus, upon waking my hair looked fantastic considerirng I had not put any products in or done anything to it. I was silky soft with very loose waves and was a wonderful look to have after having rolled out of bed. Since doing the oil, my hair has curled more and frizzed less. I absolutely love this stuff. After my shower I styled using Biotera Leave-In, Frizz-Ease Hair Serum, L.A. Looks Cashmere Curls, and La Bella Lots of Curls Gel. I did not want to use too many products, but I have noticed my hair will look better after using La Bella. Very impressive considering the gel is dirt cheap. It has definitely become a must-have for me. Tonight I have massaged my scalp with Softee Herbal Gro and wrapped it in a t shirt to keep the Herbal Gro in. I exceeded my goal of 70 ounces of water and drank a whopping 108. Go me!!

Tuesday-took all necessary vitamins. Added vitamin A and C. Rinsed hair under warm water and followed with rosemary mint conditioner. Used biotera leave-in, frizz ease hair serum, marc anthony strictly curls curl lotion, and la bella lots of curls. Later, did a deep treatment using, egg, honey, oats, and conditioner-accidentally left in for 3 hours. Rinsed, and put hair in turbie for about an hour before taking it down. Hair is not frizzing, but has not curled much since i did not scrunch. My bb growth oil came in today. I am very excited about that. I think i will wait until Thursday night, since i will shampoo on Friday. I drank 155 ounces of water today.

Wednesday-took all vitamins. Cowashed using bioinfusion rosemary mint conditioner. Styled as usual. Kind of slacked a bit on the water-74 ounces.

Thursday-water rinsed in shower and followed with bioinfusion eucalyptus and lavender conditioner. Styled as usual. Did a coconut pre-poo before bed and wrapped hair in t shirt. Took all necessary vitamins. Drank 85 ounces of water.

Friday-did modified co for waves since i am still kind of between 2c and 3a. used suave coconut shampoo and burt’s bees conditioner. Styled as usual. Took all necessay vitamins. Slacked on water-54 ounces, but i have another 27 by my bed i hope to drink through the night.

Saturday-took all vitamins. Actually, from now on i’ll just let it be assumed that i do that. Ok, so…water rinsed and followed with lavender and eucalyptus conditioner. Styled as usual. After my hair got wet in the ocean, i did another water rinse and then did a cholesterol cream treatment. I am embarassed at how little water i drank. L

No comments: